Monday, June 7, 2010

Can I be A Doctor One Day?

This morning I woke up quite early. As saying goes the early bird catches the worm, so if I were a bird of course now I’m flying over here and there looking for worms. But as  humankind I’m ‘flying’ through internet searching several things to write on. Huhu I don’t know what kind of thing should I ‘voice out’ in my personal blog. After all I remember that I got something that  to do; it should be beneficial if I continue writing on about “How to Become A Good and Successful medical student.  In accordance to  the title stated above it is something that I’m truly don’t know whether I’m in a right track or not. So let’s see what Prof said about it.
If you are determined and remain focused in your goal, have a strong discipline in your study methods and maintain a healthy attitude in your study and course work, you will succeed to become a doctor. You must be positive in your attitude during the process of becoming a doctor.
Recall the time in school when you were doing so well and were the teacher’s pet. (How can I recall if in my previous school I had never been my teachers’ as I always play truancy ). Recall how confident you were to speak in public and answer question intelligently in class. In every person there is tremendous potential and Allah permitting nothing or no one can come in your way from achieving your primary ambition.
Studying medicine requires that you remain organized, consistent, disciplined and interested throughout the five years of study. Each year in medical school may require different components of your capability in varying proportions such as the capability for understanding, synthesizing, evaluating, public speaking and communicating.
The list is too long to describe but you can rest assure that the training in medicine will make you become a wholesome person possessing good values and social skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment